Wednesday, December 17, 2008

AN AWARD



Look at this lovely award I recieved from Tania at Outback. Well to tell you the truth I did kinda get it quite a few moons ago but haven't posted it yet (Sorry Tania) You know what it's like this time of year!!


Being that it's the jolly time of year and everybody is going like crazy & some are finished going crazy and are already on hols, I award this to everybody that reads my blog -yes it's even awarded to you lurkers. The only rule being, Have a fantastic Christmas & leave a link back to my blog.

Thanks Tania for this lovely award.

2 comments:

flmom said...

What a lovely award!

We received your care package and I just posted a little pic on my blog. Thank you so much! My boys were beyond delighted and it just took my breath away to find some goodies for me as well. You are such a dear!!! Thank you again - we will enjoy it all (as you can see from the pic, they had to give the shirts a test run right away). :o)

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

LOL! Congratulations on your Butterfly award!!
Warmly,
Tracey
P.S. Also...congratulations to all you Lurkers out there! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails