Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Fathers Day


Sorry I didn't post this yesterday honey it sat in my drafts all day- but we did have an awesome day didn't we.


Thank you for being such a good Dadda in my children's
life since they lost their own Daddy.

We cherish it & you have made my life so much easier by it.

I love the way the kids write such thoughtful kind messages of love in their cards to you.
Soldier Boy's blew me away this year, for a guy of his age to write such loving words to you has made me so proud to be his Mumma.

Love Caroline xoxo

PS-And thank you for sooking me this week while I have the flu.

5 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Could'nt ask for more...Hope you feel better soon though

Lisha said...

Flu is not fun
You should be in the sun!!

A little ditty to cheer you up. Hope you feel better soon.

Lishaxx

Tania @ Out Back said...

Lovely post Caroline.

Sorry to hear you have been unwell, hope you are on the mend now...

Donna said...

Ahhhh!! This is such a Sweet post and he sounds Perfect!!!
Hope you get better SOON Miz Caroline!
Been missing you!
hughugs

Gill - That British Woman said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Father's Day is June in Canada,

Gill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails