Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Happy Mothers Day to you!!






I love receiving flowers from loved ones, specially one's that are homegrown. Although these ones were bought & given to me they are homegrown and not out of a florist shop. A little roadside stall outside a house not far from me. Pop your money in the tin & pick your bunch. There's a bonus for everyone in that, I get a lovely bunch of flowers at a price much cheaper than in any florist and the family that has the roadside stall get a bit of extra money with not many overheads.


Our family use to have a little stall selling fruit and a little bit of veg I would really like to be in a position to be able to do that again. In fact I think I'll make that a Mother's Day wish cause surely us Mother's deserve to be able to make one itty bitty wish today!!


Have a good one

Caroline xoxo........


3 comments:

Jan said...

That's lovely you received those beautiful flowers.
Years ago the arrangements were about $60 (don't know what they are now)and I felt so bad that someone spent that much money and they were gone in a week, so I totally understand your sentiments.
All the best for a lovely day. God Bless.

Donna said...

Pretty flowers Caroline!!
Happy Mother's Day!
hughugs

Decadent Housewife said...

Happy Mother's Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails