Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all.
I hope you all had a Wonderful & safe Christmas & New Year.

A big thank you to all my followers & to the people that take the time to read my posts & leave a comment for me. It makes my day!

Just before Christmas I was lucky to be able to go to my Dil's ultrasound with her & my son.

WOW!

I may or may not have shed a tear.

After, we went shopping for baby clothes in the applicable colour.

NO! I'm not telling.

Guess what?? I'm even lucky enough to know the name. Everything has to be discussed & decided well ahead of time as Soldier Boy will not be here for the birth.

Nup! I'm not telling you that either.

BUT.... I do promise to keep you posted.

Best wishes for 2012
Caroline xoxo

PS- A big yeh for me. I actually took down all my Christmas decorations on the 1st Jan.
GULP! they have been known to stick around way into February ;0


6 comments:

Kimmie said...

Lovely news!

joolzmac said...

oh, that is exciting!

I didn't get my deccies down yesterday like I planned. Bloody 42C day here and our air-con struggled all day. Maybe some this afternoon...

cheers - Joolz

Lisha said...

Happy New Year to you, it sounds like a lovely Christmas present seeing the ultrasound of your grand child.

Lishaxx

Donna said...

Lets see...It's a girl?!!Hahaaa
Congratulations!
hughugs

Jackie said...

Congratulations, what an exciting time for your family. My tree is still up, hoping to take it down tomorrow lol

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

petitchef.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails