Thursday, April 19, 2012

Another photo from the last post...

Now most people that know me realize that atm the sight of a photo of Soldier boy can reduce this Mumma very quickly to tears.

Well here it is, this is the one that really "gets" me going.

This is a photo of Soldier Boy just before he left with the Dil's little poppin. The heartwrench on his face of leaving a little girl he loves as his own.
That's how BIG this guys heart is.
I would like to be able to tell you all that he's going make an awesome Dad when his first born arrives in a few weeks but the fact is he already is.

AND that's all folks...
Caroline xoxo

*****I really wanted to put this photo in my post this morning but at the time I hadn't
asked Dil if I could add the little Poppin's photo in & I didn't want to publish it till I got the oky doky.

7 comments:

Tania said...

Awww that is a lovely photo Caroline! Bet you are getting a tad excited with the new addition due to arrive soon :)

x

Lisha said...

Bless your beautiful family. It surely melts the heart.

Lishaxx

Caroline said...

Thankyou so much ladies

Joolz said...

Gorgeous pic! Yes, bet you are getting excited for the new baby's arrival!

Deb said...

It brings tears to my eyes too, bet you can't wait for the new arrival.

amanda brooke said...

That's a very moving image...it looks like he is holding back his tears.

Caroline said...

Thanks Amanda, I think we all were
Caroline xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails