Monday, April 25, 2011

ANZAC Day - Ragged Bloody Heroes


Today is Anzac Day where we as Australians come together to lay our respect for the men & women who fought for our country.
With my eldest son in the Army and my youngest son who will play the drums with the Army cadets at four different Anzac day marches, our day will start early, we have to leave here by 2.15am(So I'm praying blogger will publish this respectfully on time :-)

Please take the time to listen to this wonderful song- Ragged Bloody heroes by Luke O'Shea and his band Medicine Wheel. Some of the footage in the clip sends tingles down my spine as my skin goose-bumps.



They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

LEST WE FORGET


1 comment:

Tania said...

This is an important day, more so for you Caroline.

Lest we forget.

xTania

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails